We appreciate you want to know more on our themes and learn more about how we could work together. Please don't hesitate to request a detailed information of working examples or get in touch with our office directly to make an appointment. To make things a bit more easy, here's a typical procedure for beginning your cooperation with EUTAS:
- We hold a meeting in which we can get to know each other better.
- You describe your objectives and goals to us, which we will summarise in a reflexion paper.
- We develop a corresponding draft programme plan.
You have no costs so far, only a decision to make to take the next step.
- We enter jointly into the detailed planning of the next phase.
- You commission EUTAS with a pilot project to evaluate the results.
- We develop together a future with benefits for both of us.
You can always suggest a different approach!
We're looking forward to hearing from you.